The organizing Committee invites everyone to take an active part in the exhibition "ROSMOULD" and the accompanying business program to become familiar with the latest trends in the production of the forming tooling, 3D modeling and prototyping.
11 years serves as a guide for professionals in the field of design and engineering of products, equipment for prototyping, manufacturing of moulds, die moulds and stamps.
- Is unparalleled in Russia and Eastern Europe;
-The largest Russian and foreign companies-manufacturers of moulds, die-moulds and stamps are on the same site;
- Provides the opportunity to take the place and/or strengthen positions on the Russian market of forming tooling;
- A reliable platform for finding new clients;
- Allows to share experiences and to learn about novelties in the technology of production and exploitation of molds;
- A unique target audience;
Technological advances, annually presented to the public, reflect the current state of one of the most important industrial areas, largely determining the face of modern industry, and outline the main trends of its development. It's hard to imagine the production sphere where molding tooling would not serve one of the main conditions of successful activity. Plastics and composites, metals and alloys, rubber, ceramics and glass – this is an incomplete list of materials, equipment for which is represented on the exhibition “ROSMOULD”.
The exhibition is traditionally held with the support of leading industry media and it is a partner of tooling, die manufacturing and additive technologies exhibitions: "FORMNEXT" (Germany), "ASIAMOLD (China), "INTERMOLD (Japan).